Issue #009, 2022 ISSN: 2581- 9410
- Moving on…..
- Bhujodi to Bagalkot- Taking Artisan Design on the Road
- The Urge to Revert
- Bhujodi to Bagalkot, Part 2- Discovering Capacity and Passion
- BUTTERFLIES IN BUSINESS
- RALLI NI RANI
- The Magical Santa Fe Folk Art Market– And the Value of Design Education
- The Making of a Logo: A Study in Collaboration
- Bhujodi to Bagalkot, The First Milestone
- Whose Work is it, Anyway?
- THEORY OF RELATIVITY
- WHEN WOMEN DESIGN
- Craft Re-Defined: The FUN Factor
It was not an easy decision to leave people with whom I have worked with over two decades, doing work that I loved, and in a place that I have called home. I pondered it for months and had a few sleepless nights. I leaned on many trusted friends- you know who you are, and I am eternally indebted.
But for me, the utmost importance is to insure that the initiative of design education that I began lives on and grows in the spirit in which it was conceived. After good, hard tries, I did not believe this would be possible within the current structure of Kala Raksha.
God really is great. As I was pondering...