|New Product Development
Product development is an essential process for any organization as the entire gamut of selling activities revolves around the core qualities of the product. It’s very important to lay down clearly the entire process of developing a product.Core Product
It’s usually believed that we sell craft; what we actually sell is a crafted product. If the consumer finds utility in the product he buys he would definitely come back and buy more of it. Therefore it is essential to focus on the benefit, core advantage that the product would offer which determines the buying decision.Therefore when bringing a new product into picture it makes business sense to have answers to the following questions .
The answers to the above questions help in the development of a healthy Core Product
Developed the Core
The market is slowly evolving and craft adds an indigenous edge to the product.
Many of our business partners in the retail industry are now realizing the ...
- Who is the target market and who is the decision maker in the purchasing process?
- What product features must the product incorporate?
- What benefits will the product provide?
- How will consumers react to the product?
- How will the product be produced most cost effectively?
- Prove feasibility through virtual computer aided rendering, and rapid prototyping
- What will it cost to produce it?